6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
June has a fabulous special–for every $35 you spend on Thirty-One products you can get a Large Utility Tote for $10! That’s a great deal. In fact, at that rate you may just want to stock up on several Thirty-One Products like one of their cute purses or thermal bags, perfect for summer. And then you will also have a Large Utility Tote for those car games, homeschool co-op books, gym gear, beach items and more. Have fun breezing through summer with Thirty-One! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/6e/bd/e76ebd06805e95efd940cde582c49f03.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e3/49/69/e34969e7946fc113792ee4a45d1bbe34---bags-busy-bags.jpg?b
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/82/e0/8a82e05574fe092f4827383280992cd4.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts LLC, and Thirty-One Gifts Canada, Inc., is a privately owned, direct-selling company specializing in personalized bags and accessories. The company was founded by Cindy Monroe in 2003 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio. They are one of the largest woman-owned businesses in central Ohio. In November 2018, the company announced they would be moving the distribution center from Columbus, Ohio to Flower Mound, Texas. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4c/16/1a/4c161a08c68af82397b6dc075265f9fe--love-love-love-coupons.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/cf/3d/63cf3d13622355fb61ced204ef3075e7.jpg
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/80/c0/df/80c0df67efb6eca60c6af0c2b277eb43.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/99/40/7099400ee9ea42e6ff44a7c15caf08dd--fall-party-themes-fall-party-ideas.jpg?b
I tested the rfid with my work badge, and it couldn't be read so the rfid works. It holds a good amount of cards, the construction is good enough for me and I've had it for a few months, dropping it quite a few times and it's still in tact. Only negative is that if you drop it, everything falls out. So I opted for a zippered case for work (rfid doesn't work but I'm not concerned about being scanned there, so no biggie) because I'm in and out of my pockets all day and have a lot of drops. I now use this case only when i go out or travel, it's very convenient and i don't have to worry about dropping it all the time. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c0/5c/a8/c05ca86385d492e1438504b2c23f7cb1--backpack.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/86/06/9f/86069f28a9c829f606356f3181d8266b--thirty-one-gifts--gifts.jpg
I just absolutely love this company and the products so much variety of choices they carry. The great opportunity that they give women to going to business for themselves. I am not a consultant or representative, but I met a wonderful couple of ladies at a friends house and purchased two items. The quality is immeasurable and I love that they even monogram. I've been anxious to get my items, but it seems to take a few weeks. I will say they don't charge your credit card until the items have been shipped. And I love my free gift, I received when I placed an order over $30. I found the price is very reasonable and will be using my tote and cute little backpack/purse for years to come! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/4b/06/734b06feb77e1a850fe0618016f0d438.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag.
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds.
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b4/de/94/b4de945b96d1496b3285504aca97bb81--moisturiser-fiber-lashes.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/5b/03/06/5b0306fa466e8ea2c97eb3a09c4f62cf.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/60/e2/7d60e2c64911851580acb07eb6a0ec7c--thirty-one-circles.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts!
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/6b/23/b46b23984f915d6d55624f99ced0836c.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase