I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag.
Sports gear – groceries – hauling gifts for family holiday get together a – toys – trunk organization – storing off season clothing – beach towels and swimsuits – blanket storage – large picnic tote – neighborhood garage sale shopping – quilting supplies – gift wrapping supplies – laundry basket – holiday storage – road trips – closet self storage – and more!!
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ac/72/a7/ac72a780ee0600127801aeb6bb155c0d---ideas-gift-ideas.jpg?b
Cindy is a number-loving, money-saving expert. She pulled her own family out of debt. Now, she cuts through the nonsense and crunches numbers to find you the greatest value. When you join the Smart Family Money community, you'll get the tools you need to take control of your money. You will gain confidence in your financial future and freedom to spend your time on the things that matter most to you today.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
I actually use this tote as a diaper bag, I have two children in diapers and it really works great for that. Aside from the way I use it, I think it's an over all great bag. A few issues: the elastic pockets on the sides seem to have lost their tension already, I don't put anything large or heavy in them to cause this, also the pocket in the back.. Wish it was larger, I don't really see the point of the zipper in the bottom of the pocket. The only other issue I have is the straps, wish they had some sort of padding on them, they tend to be a little hard on your hands if you're carrying anything heavy.
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.” https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/2a/cf/f92acf5c27693b689a9d8274cbaba3ae--website-younique.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage!
I am SO glad I found your site! I like Thirty -One and have purchased a couple items from them. Although I like the items they do seem a bit flimsy for the very expensive price you pay. Also, I was never impressed with the way my shipments would arrive….the boxes would always look like they have been kicked around a warehouse a few times! I was actually even considering becoming a consultant for this company but as I said I’m so thankful to have found your page. I absolutely LOVE Amazon, it is my go to and I am going to check out some of the totes, bags, etc there. THANK YOU!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7e/61/cb/7e61cb45361514ff28bc4b03a5ee6a1d--hazel-eye-makeup-eyeliner-makeup.jpg
Aubrey – I have two 31 Utility Totes, two bags from Amazon and one from Walmart. The bags from Amazon are cheaper than 31 bags but are every bit as good in terms of quality. Further, the Walmart bag cost the least but, in my opinion, is the best bag. The only downside is there aren’t many fabric choices. Also, I had another 31 bag that I bought as a work bag, it was expensive and it fell apart. I do like the 31 bags (I think the fabric is pretty) but I would rather save money. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/7a/b7/3b7ab7c3892120bdb5e6f12ad9a4bd26.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts LLC, and Thirty-One Gifts Canada, Inc., is a privately owned, direct-selling company specializing in personalized bags and accessories. The company was founded by Cindy Monroe in 2003 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio. They are one of the largest woman-owned businesses in central Ohio. In November 2018, the company announced they would be moving the distribution center from Columbus, Ohio to Flower Mound, Texas. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/91/3e/51/913e515e55ba36d877893fb4fed292ec--consultant-cruises.jpg
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/a1/12/01a112bc9547360c9d4d61763db4c638--quirky-wedding-our-wedding.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/82/e0/8a82e05574fe092f4827383280992cd4.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/cf/3d/63cf3d13622355fb61ced204ef3075e7.jpg
For at least a month, try the basically-free method of using standard white mailing envelopes (or any of the other cheap DIY cash envelope organizers). Label each envelope with a budget category, stuff them with cash, and put them in your purse. If you stick to this system for a month or more, and find that it is helping you curb your spending and stay within budget, then invest in a special cash envelope wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f2/c3/88/f2c3887ba6167583ae4043820044c276.jpg
This small but sturdy tote bag still has plenty of room for all the big jobs in your life! With all the function of our popular Large Utility Tote, the Small Utility Tote is the perfect on-the-go storage solution for camping, carrying snacks to the beach or pool and more. Use it as a gym bag, toy storage, trunk storage, teacher tote or a picnic basket for your next family outing. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/82/fa/2b/82fa2b6fb8a61100fcc508f55a6fc0a6.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/e0/37/e5e03738929dfc65e5cb87634edba1de.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/b8/8d/01b88d736bef63afbc117369fcc3c336--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg