Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1b/9d/e2/1b9de2bbd31d1a969ac0e5c0154ca438--thirty-one-summer-.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e3/49/69/e34969e7946fc113792ee4a45d1bbe34---bags-busy-bags.jpg?b
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/eb/ba/dbebba8ae9557dbca0b3e2f41b90336a.jpg
Sports gear – groceries – hauling gifts for family holiday get together a – toys – trunk organization – storing off season clothing – beach towels and swimsuits – blanket storage – large picnic tote – neighborhood garage sale shopping – quilting supplies – gift wrapping supplies – laundry basket – holiday storage – road trips – closet self storage – and more!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b6/a0/6d/b6a06db178144668a60bee5f0d9b7bcf--thirty-one-hostess-thirty-one-party.jpg?b
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/91/cf/c891cfd8b10ce055009e0855a2d4919d.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/b5/fa/2db5fa1b2646eeb2dc4cd92f605ac2c1.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ed/3d/0c/ed3d0caca9f46f7c82bfac6729f85857--therapy-quotes-rock-bottom.jpg
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/ca/e4/22cae43287811b673f053e9d5b34148b.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/24/0a/a0/240aa0e3b0d2db55b9a5d58c4f7198f4.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10.
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/af/3a/61/af3a611c47eed4725cd1a71f0212efcd.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts!
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/88/2f/fd/882ffd8f38eef343061678f609a2df0b--eyeliners-lip-liner.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a4/1f/e8/a41fe8e94c75c38679dd1a2697b6e802--the-next-to-the.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/51/17/5b/51175bb0c733b46f3f4046415b296d2b.jpg