Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/74/32/1e74328b29929e1aa78a9d51a66cb8ab.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/aa/ea/8b/aaea8bc88691c2fb09a0ac4ca618a8c2--thirty-one-products-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Event planners! Looking for vendors? Many Thirty-One Gift Consultants are willing to be vendors at craft shows, vendor fairs, health and wellness events, trade shows, and other events with vendors. Vendors! Looking for events to sell and promote your products? Be sure to see our Index for Events in MD by County to find events near you – or our Index for Events in MD by Month.
June has a fabulous special–for every $35 you spend on Thirty-One products you can get a Large Utility Tote for $10! That’s a great deal. In fact, at that rate you may just want to stock up on several Thirty-One Products like one of their cute purses or thermal bags, perfect for summer. And then you will also have a Large Utility Tote for those car games, homeschool co-op books, gym gear, beach items and more. Have fun breezing through summer with Thirty-One! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/85/b9/b5/85b9b5b8db4414b7569d8d5306f3dab1---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/19/ac/36/19ac36e99d7c0955da95545c185ae199--premier-jewelry-party-ideas-premier-designs-jewelry-party.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a4/1f/e8/a41fe8e94c75c38679dd1a2697b6e802--the-next-to-the.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/39/99/3c399968ec279caa644608a6b1a2c104.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/61/b6/f361b602c20b2db9b8cc9885257f2d2f.jpg
This custom cash envelope wallet was made by a fellow Dave Ramsey fan. You can by this wallet for $50 on Etsy and it comes with 6 zippered fabric envelopes each with a vinyl tab to stick your category label. If you want different budget categories, the shop owner will create customized stickers for you. The shop is filled with different styles and fabrics (including a Mickey Mouse themed cash envelope wallet!). https://i.pinimg.com/236x/45/aa/d8/45aad89f98493a29065791cac2123613.jpg
For at least a month, try the basically-free method of using standard white mailing envelopes (or any of the other cheap DIY cash envelope organizers). Label each envelope with a budget category, stuff them with cash, and put them in your purse. If you stick to this system for a month or more, and find that it is helping you curb your spending and stay within budget, then invest in a special cash envelope wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/7a/a7/777aa7efc55bb6be556761fe91d71ef8.jpg
Thirty-One has invited its distribution center workers to relocate to Dallas and continue working at the 651,000-square-foot distribution center space it is leasing in Flower Mound, a suburb of Dallas. Distribution center workers who remain in Columbus will be eligible for a severance package and outplacement services, including onsite job fairs, Monroe said. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b2/9b/1a/b29b1a2c340c206ed9f4c63277502acb--shiva-om.jpg
Okay here we go, so I bought this last week for one of my friend's birthdays and THANK GOD it is more pale pink than in the photo. It's good quality (won't really know until she uses it) the zippers glide easily, the little keychain isn't total crap quality, it's basically you get what you paid for in a GOOD WAY. This surprised me, it's also bigger than I expected. I think she'll love it. Definitely recommend this. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/13/cb/5e/13cb5ee1f6c22c09da7a4dcbd3486665--initials-inc-sales.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/a1/12/01a112bc9547360c9d4d61763db4c638--quirky-wedding-our-wedding.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/30/a5/0a30a5a56a0fb56cb31a0bdb580c8dd0.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/da/f6/2adaf695999809ff600284e5c8e674ae.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/ba/7b/aeba7b9ed6861d94b46e2e4d2b55b80e.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/42/f8/6242f890d626fd9bd4b5e0ee013643ec--anchor-icon-news-anchor.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/ec/4e/96ec4ede4ff3ff2b0d38b7c4d0694d41.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.