Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!! https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/95/04/f29504fe2f4bd82fce3f46449e3aba69.jpg
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use.
This is new-ish onto the cash envelope wallet scene and quickly becoming a crowd favorite. The All About the Benjamins wallet comes in 7 colors (solid colors, no patterns). This wallet isn’t flashy and you can most likely find a color to match your purse. It has two big compartments where you can put your cash envelopes or cash dividers. At the time of this article, the wallets are $48/each. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5c/bf/a7/5cbfa7b04dd09bd18c1b006222337a23--thirty-one-kristen.jpg
Cindy is a number-loving, money-saving expert. She pulled her own family out of debt. Now, she cuts through the nonsense and crunches numbers to find you the greatest value. When you join the Smart Family Money community, you'll get the tools you need to take control of your money. You will gain confidence in your financial future and freedom to spend your time on the things that matter most to you today.
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help.
I tested the rfid with my work badge, and it couldn't be read so the rfid works. It holds a good amount of cards, the construction is good enough for me and I've had it for a few months, dropping it quite a few times and it's still in tact. Only negative is that if you drop it, everything falls out. So I opted for a zippered case for work (rfid doesn't work but I'm not concerned about being scanned there, so no biggie) because I'm in and out of my pockets all day and have a lot of drops. I now use this case only when i go out or travel, it's very convenient and i don't have to worry about dropping it all the time. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/60/5b/8a605bf5895d814e68b041ed1e8a702c.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/61/6e/62616e748112bcfed421fccb2a86bb3b--thirty-one-gifts--gifts.jpg
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/91/cf/c891cfd8b10ce055009e0855a2d4919d.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/d1/b5/3cd1b517c16cff06dd9222679d0f8884.jpg
Ladies, if you like bold patterns and bright colors, you may have a Thirty One wallet in your purse. These fashionable wallets are perfect for the woman who has a lot to do and needs plenty of space to store things. The organizing wallet has plenty of pockets for your credit cards, money, receipts, a pen and more. All the pockets zip to close, and you have the option to use it as a wristlet. If you need a coin purse because you?re tired of fishing around in the bottom of your purse, Thirty One has adorable pinch coin purses to hold all of your loose change. You even have the option of what material you want for your Thirty One wallet. You can choose a hard case made of sturdy plastic that has a magnetic closure. The soft wallets that you can find on eBay are made of cotton or canvas. All the wallets have personality and all sorts of fun designs. With so many designs, you may have a hard time choosing which on is your favorite. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/90/09/d0/9009d04c20d6023f666933cd21ed19e8--party-younique.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/06/ed/4f/06ed4f979849ac0e2c0328fcd5dcadf5--partyfood-fruit-skewers.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/df/32/d5df3254adf9948cf9a19b12778555eb.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/99/40/7099400ee9ea42e6ff44a7c15caf08dd--fall-party-themes-fall-party-ideas.jpg?b
This amazing tote is a little bit larger and sturdier than the iconic Large Utility Tote. The hard bottom gives it added stability and the outside pockets allow for extra storage. Something that blows my mind about this particular Thirty-One product, is that you can fit the inside with other amazing Thirty-One products, for a little added organization! You can easily fit 2 Essential Storage Totes, 3 Picnic Thermal Totes, or 3 Fold N’ Files inside of this thing. When you scroll down to take a peek at my personal Deluxe Utility Tote, you will see that I mixed and matched what’s inside, to fit my specific needs. This tote has endless uses, a wire frame, sturdy bottom, and collapses for easy storage! Seriously, what more could you ask for? https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/e4/1b/d8/e41bd895cd212115db1fc97206bfacf8.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/60/47/f960477153e027902bd9dd0eb03864e3.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
I am SO glad I found your site! I like Thirty -One and have purchased a couple items from them. Although I like the items they do seem a bit flimsy for the very expensive price you pay. Also, I was never impressed with the way my shipments would arrive….the boxes would always look like they have been kicked around a warehouse a few times! I was actually even considering becoming a consultant for this company but as I said I’m so thankful to have found your page. I absolutely LOVE Amazon, it is my go to and I am going to check out some of the totes, bags, etc there. THANK YOU!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/14/f0/38/14f0384de9c5aaaeddfa899ad37da646---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Event planners! Looking for vendors? Many Thirty-One Gift Consultants are willing to be vendors at craft shows, vendor fairs, health and wellness events, trade shows, and other events with vendors. Vendors! Looking for events to sell and promote your products? Be sure to see our Index for Events in MD by County to find events near you – or our Index for Events in MD by Month. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/bb/cb/dabbcbfdefde9448b1f17c2f20be3797--thirsty-thursday-themed-parties.jpg