Okay here we go, so I bought this last week for one of my friend's birthdays and THANK GOD it is more pale pink than in the photo. It's good quality (won't really know until she uses it) the zippers glide easily, the little keychain isn't total crap quality, it's basically you get what you paid for in a GOOD WAY. This surprised me, it's also bigger than I expected. I think she'll love it. Definitely recommend this. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/45/f6/7e/45f67e7ed9847597712100a43ef5b0ea--wine-tags-wine-labels.jpg
She looks for wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like ships that trade. She brings her food from far away. She rises while it is still night and makes food for all those in her house. She gives work for the young women to do. She gives careful thought to a field and buys it. She plants grape-vines from what she has earned. Proverbs 31:13-16
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag!
I originally needed two pairs of work pants. I love cargos since they are loose but fitting, comfy, and have lots of.pockets without the extra added weight. I bought two at Wal-Mart and instantly loved them. Then bought a pair on amazon for about the same price. If you want a pair to wear casually, go for it. They look better than anything old navy has to offer. They are cheaper in price but better in quality as well. Only disappointment is the limited colors. I wanted to buy two pair in navy. One for work one for casual wear. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/44/60/62446092f6c23fff2d46eebf1444a440--the-benjamins-thirty-one.jpg
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help.
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More
Copyright © 2019 NOTE! We do our best to verify events and information posted on Maryland-Vendors.com in order to provide up-to-date and accurate event calendars and directories for our visitors. However, sometimes information may change and we are not notified. We strongly suggest calling ahead or checking an event's Website to verify dates and information before attending to avoid any inconvenience if a date or venue has changed. If you can provide additional details or updated information for an event or business posted on Maryland-Vendors.com (or see an error), please Contact Maryland-Vendors.com. We would sincerely appreciate it! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/35/31/97353171bd39ee63307692ad8e9c6ea4--double-french-braids-double-braid.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.
Aubrey – I have two 31 Utility Totes, two bags from Amazon and one from Walmart. The bags from Amazon are cheaper than 31 bags but are every bit as good in terms of quality. Further, the Walmart bag cost the least but, in my opinion, is the best bag. The only downside is there aren’t many fabric choices. Also, I had another 31 bag that I bought as a work bag, it was expensive and it fell apart. I do like the 31 bags (I think the fabric is pretty) but I would rather save money.
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e4/28/5e/e4285efe1af4260c9bd2a9da64423ad9.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/ac/49/e1ac499bd28be2eb5bd8fce492fbdb59.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
Cindy is a number-loving, money-saving expert. She pulled her own family out of debt. Now, she cuts through the nonsense and crunches numbers to find you the greatest value. When you join the Smart Family Money community, you'll get the tools you need to take control of your money. You will gain confidence in your financial future and freedom to spend your time on the things that matter most to you today. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/e9/05/afe905c85bdc5f18db68785400ea75a0.jpg
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs.
I stopped selling Thirty-One last December after about 5 yrs. At that time, I started using my many Deluxe Utility Totes as my laundry baskets. Plastic baskets just kept breaking. Now it is SO NICE to toss a DUT over my shoulder and head upstairs to put away laundry. I anow totally obsessed with the purple they have for fall. I want everything that comes in the purple!
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/a8/0b/6a/a80b6ab517f6aaef89b871b90439cacb.jpg
I originally needed two pairs of work pants. I love cargos since they are loose but fitting, comfy, and have lots of.pockets without the extra added weight. I bought two at Wal-Mart and instantly loved them. Then bought a pair on amazon for about the same price. If you want a pair to wear casually, go for it. They look better than anything old navy has to offer. They are cheaper in price but better in quality as well. Only disappointment is the limited colors. I wanted to buy two pair in navy. One for work one for casual wear. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/82/ae/d8/82aed8fb5a66e2d70e4864ccf56fcf40.jpg
This amazing tote is a little bit larger and sturdier than the iconic Large Utility Tote. The hard bottom gives it added stability and the outside pockets allow for extra storage. Something that blows my mind about this particular Thirty-One product, is that you can fit the inside with other amazing Thirty-One products, for a little added organization! You can easily fit 2 Essential Storage Totes, 3 Picnic Thermal Totes, or 3 Fold N’ Files inside of this thing. When you scroll down to take a peek at my personal Deluxe Utility Tote, you will see that I mixed and matched what’s inside, to fit my specific needs. This tote has endless uses, a wire frame, sturdy bottom, and collapses for easy storage! Seriously, what more could you ask for? https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/0b/55/49/0b5549aac5567786e93a0f5b25047c3e.jpg
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/cb/3f/c4cb3fc50283ebd88668133d434d71a5.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
June has a fabulous special–for every $35 you spend on Thirty-One products you can get a Large Utility Tote for $10! That’s a great deal. In fact, at that rate you may just want to stock up on several Thirty-One Products like one of their cute purses or thermal bags, perfect for summer. And then you will also have a Large Utility Tote for those car games, homeschool co-op books, gym gear, beach items and more. Have fun breezing through summer with Thirty-One! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/f4/f7/dbf4f7cddb739fd27143b88188f9367f.jpg