10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/79/75/e77975b7e5b6e2769149b51c83bedf91---gifts-love-gifts.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/06/ed/4f/06ed4f979849ac0e2c0328fcd5dcadf5--partyfood-fruit-skewers.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/b5/fa/2db5fa1b2646eeb2dc4cd92f605ac2c1.jpg
Okay here we go, so I bought this last week for one of my friend's birthdays and THANK GOD it is more pale pink than in the photo. It's good quality (won't really know until she uses it) the zippers glide easily, the little keychain isn't total crap quality, it's basically you get what you paid for in a GOOD WAY. This surprised me, it's also bigger than I expected. I think she'll love it. Definitely recommend this. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/13/cb/5e/13cb5ee1f6c22c09da7a4dcbd3486665--initials-inc-sales.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/a8/0b/6a/a80b6ab517f6aaef89b871b90439cacb.jpg
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/94/08/e594085d16f52bfc1b7d32cbc0e8a4b0.jpg
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/a7/ce/0ba7ceba58f09beeb53c5da81dd7d7c9.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/aa/ea/8b/aaea8bc88691c2fb09a0ac4ca618a8c2--thirty-one-products-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
Ladies, if you like bold patterns and bright colors, you may have a Thirty One wallet in your purse. These fashionable wallets are perfect for the woman who has a lot to do and needs plenty of space to store things. The organizing wallet has plenty of pockets for your credit cards, money, receipts, a pen and more. All the pockets zip to close, and you have the option to use it as a wristlet. If you need a coin purse because you?re tired of fishing around in the bottom of your purse, Thirty One has adorable pinch coin purses to hold all of your loose change. You even have the option of what material you want for your Thirty One wallet. You can choose a hard case made of sturdy plastic that has a magnetic closure. The soft wallets that you can find on eBay are made of cotton or canvas. All the wallets have personality and all sorts of fun designs. With so many designs, you may have a hard time choosing which on is your favorite. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/90/09/d0/9009d04c20d6023f666933cd21ed19e8--party-younique.jpg
I tested the rfid with my work badge, and it couldn't be read so the rfid works. It holds a good amount of cards, the construction is good enough for me and I've had it for a few months, dropping it quite a few times and it's still in tact. Only negative is that if you drop it, everything falls out. So I opted for a zippered case for work (rfid doesn't work but I'm not concerned about being scanned there, so no biggie) because I'm in and out of my pockets all day and have a lot of drops. I now use this case only when i go out or travel, it's very convenient and i don't have to worry about dropping it all the time. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/14/ff/58/14ff58589d56c09abe730b6de032129b--younique-party-games-younique-presenter.jpg?b
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9b/72/a1/9b72a10f615c01dc8d2218c9316cb5a5--bethany-christian-services-initials-inc.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.” https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/92/63/d5926379604abeee07eb49bc66101449.jpg
Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/54/9d/e6/549de6474c8f068878eedc0fe9548225.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet.
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase