I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/6b/23/b46b23984f915d6d55624f99ced0836c.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
Thirty-One Gifts LLC, and Thirty-One Gifts Canada, Inc., is a privately owned, direct-selling company specializing in personalized bags and accessories. The company was founded by Cindy Monroe in 2003 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio. They are one of the largest woman-owned businesses in central Ohio. In November 2018, the company announced they would be moving the distribution center from Columbus, Ohio to Flower Mound, Texas.
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/79/75/e77975b7e5b6e2769149b51c83bedf91---gifts-love-gifts.jpg
I actually use this tote as a diaper bag, I have two children in diapers and it really works great for that. Aside from the way I use it, I think it's an over all great bag. A few issues: the elastic pockets on the sides seem to have lost their tension already, I don't put anything large or heavy in them to cause this, also the pocket in the back.. Wish it was larger, I don't really see the point of the zipper in the bottom of the pocket. The only other issue I have is the straps, wish they had some sort of padding on them, they tend to be a little hard on your hands if you're carrying anything heavy. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/25/88/8a25887108ccbaabc4a2f23cf7c1f94b.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More https://i.pinimg.com/236x/61/e7/30/61e7307217d8e546b5630aaace68a28b.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/23/dd/ed/23ddeda92665dba8b3a326bab75136d4--eyeshadow-for-blue-eyes-gold-eyeshadow.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/b5/fa/2db5fa1b2646eeb2dc4cd92f605ac2c1.jpg
the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. Key features: Polyester Wire support to hold shape Grommets for Pocket-A-Tote attachment Top-A-Tote can be added to keep items secure Collapsible for easy storage Monogramming and personalization options available Approx. 11.75"H x 21.5"L x 10"D https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f5/1e/26/f51e26656564c345669f7fc36407554e--thirty-one-organization-organizing-utility-tote.jpg
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8c/a1/a4/8ca1a496b70bb91e751ef6129b6b696b--office-works-office-organization.jpg
Thirty-One has invited its distribution center workers to relocate to Dallas and continue working at the 651,000-square-foot distribution center space it is leasing in Flower Mound, a suburb of Dallas. Distribution center workers who remain in Columbus will be eligible for a severance package and outplacement services, including onsite job fairs, Monroe said. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/26/8c/19268c9d3710cd77039456efc8dc3c21.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b8/a0/f6/b8a0f6698ef242cb1f1681bcc27b1667--initials-inc-organizing.jpg
After an impromptu trip to the farmer's market, you are left trying to carry all of your purchases without dropping or losing something. A Thirty-One Large Utility Tote is roomy enough to carry all of your goods, and it easily collapses after you are through using it. It is an open-top bag, allowing you to fit items that are bulky or non-traditionally sized. A lid is available for the tote if you need to turn it into a closed bag. It has a metal frame so that it can support your heavy items without sagging. If you like a zip-top bag, the Thirty-One Large Organizing Utility Tote is available as a zip-top bag and an open-top bag. This product measures 10.25 inches in height, 15.5 inches in width, and 6.5 inches in length, while the Large Utility Tote is 11.75 inches high, 21.5 inches wide, and 10 inches long. The reliable sellers on eBay offer these products in different patterns so that you can find a tote that you enjoy carrying. A Thirty-One Large Camo Utility Tote is perfect for both men and women who prefer an outdoorsy look. With a Thirty-One Large Utility Tote, you can always have a bag available the next time you need an extra set of hands.
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August!
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/51/17/5b/51175bb0c733b46f3f4046415b296d2b.jpg