I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/af/f6/c4/aff6c49cdaa3bdc428f96b607978f5ff---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Find events with vendors taking place in Pennsylvania such as art and craft shows, vendor expos, bridal shows, fairs, festivals, farm shows, antique shows, collector events, flea markets, and more. We also offer business directories listing vendors, direct sales representatives, artists, crafters and other businesses and services needed by small business owners and event planners. Our network of sites: PA Vendors | NJ Vendors | DE Vendors | MD Vendors https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1a/6f/13/1a6f13693a4ceb3a7c02c57b87e8f1e3.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/c5/1c/dbc51c9e98d97ba7bbbc42f1e373bf3a.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/bb/1b/0cbb1bdb6c5cd41909972bbd0768403a.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/a1/12/01a112bc9547360c9d4d61763db4c638--quirky-wedding-our-wedding.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/ba/c6/3abac609a1ea247612d5aa3ac6002628.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/93/81/b19381195d9cd6c740b226f729bde8cb--before-after-parties.jpg
Sports gear – groceries – hauling gifts for family holiday get together a – toys – trunk organization – storing off season clothing – beach towels and swimsuits – blanket storage – large picnic tote – neighborhood garage sale shopping – quilting supplies – gift wrapping supplies – laundry basket – holiday storage – road trips – closet self storage – and more!! https://i.pinimg.com/474x/fe/92/03/fe9203685ce0d9d955156a86f380ac08--new-nurse-gifts-for-nurses.jpg
She looks for wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like ships that trade. She brings her food from far away. She rises while it is still night and makes food for all those in her house. She gives work for the young women to do. She gives careful thought to a field and buys it. She plants grape-vines from what she has earned. Proverbs 31:13-16 https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7a/5d/f2/7a5df2787d62e252a75986cac790d3ed.jpg
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs.
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d3/ba/67/d3ba6742554918d319bc56ddefc4cce6--haircolor-my-style.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
This small but sturdy tote bag still has plenty of room for all the big jobs in your life! With all the function of our popular Large Utility Tote, the Small Utility Tote is the perfect on-the-go storage solution for camping, carrying snacks to the beach or pool and more. Use it as a gym bag, toy storage, trunk storage, teacher tote or a picnic basket for your next family outing. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/53/16/c45316026b0be134ceffa626dc9a92aa.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/d9/83/af/d983afb9c2fb1840786bb0720619ccfb.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6f/d3/a0/6fd3a0eba914dcb34562394d14d71b47--rose-water-water-me.jpg
For at least a month, try the basically-free method of using standard white mailing envelopes (or any of the other cheap DIY cash envelope organizers). Label each envelope with a budget category, stuff them with cash, and put them in your purse. If you stick to this system for a month or more, and find that it is helping you curb your spending and stay within budget, then invest in a special cash envelope wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f2/c3/88/f2c3887ba6167583ae4043820044c276.jpg
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds.
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/ec/4e/96ec4ede4ff3ff2b0d38b7c4d0694d41.jpg
I stopped selling Thirty-One last December after about 5 yrs. At that time, I started using my many Deluxe Utility Totes as my laundry baskets. Plastic baskets just kept breaking. Now it is SO NICE to toss a DUT over my shoulder and head upstairs to put away laundry. I anow totally obsessed with the purple they have for fall. I want everything that comes in the purple! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/ff/85/11ff8546513333e6a219b18190ef4773.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/d7/d4/88d7d433c1711f68d4358d7785dd654a.jpg