I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/a4/52/96a452d1e6d41309a671f1cd4e603e58.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products.
I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/af/f6/c4/aff6c49cdaa3bdc428f96b607978f5ff---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/ef/30/f3ef30d476d8429a316c73c350713b23.jpg
This custom cash envelope wallet was made by a fellow Dave Ramsey fan. You can by this wallet for $50 on Etsy and it comes with 6 zippered fabric envelopes each with a vinyl tab to stick your category label. If you want different budget categories, the shop owner will create customized stickers for you. The shop is filled with different styles and fabrics (including a Mickey Mouse themed cash envelope wallet!). https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/fb/23/a1fb230e7aa984b6209355165e440cf2.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
Sports gear – groceries – hauling gifts for family holiday get together a – toys – trunk organization – storing off season clothing – beach towels and swimsuits – blanket storage – large picnic tote – neighborhood garage sale shopping – quilting supplies – gift wrapping supplies – laundry basket – holiday storage – road trips – closet self storage – and more!! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/33/be/5733be0133afeb217986e22448e4dabf.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a4/1f/e8/a41fe8e94c75c38679dd1a2697b6e802--the-next-to-the.jpg
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help.
For at least a month, try the basically-free method of using standard white mailing envelopes (or any of the other cheap DIY cash envelope organizers). Label each envelope with a budget category, stuff them with cash, and put them in your purse. If you stick to this system for a month or more, and find that it is helping you curb your spending and stay within budget, then invest in a special cash envelope wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/7a/a7/777aa7efc55bb6be556761fe91d71ef8.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ed/3d/0c/ed3d0caca9f46f7c82bfac6729f85857--therapy-quotes-rock-bottom.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/e0/37/e5e03738929dfc65e5cb87634edba1de.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1e/59/e2/1e59e27942f59bf615b80a1a02f73ded--outfit-shop-initials-inc.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/42/f8/6242f890d626fd9bd4b5e0ee013643ec--anchor-icon-news-anchor.jpg
Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!!
Thirty-One Gifts LLC, and Thirty-One Gifts Canada, Inc., is a privately owned, direct-selling company specializing in personalized bags and accessories. The company was founded by Cindy Monroe in 2003 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio. They are one of the largest woman-owned businesses in central Ohio. In November 2018, the company announced they would be moving the distribution center from Columbus, Ohio to Flower Mound, Texas. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4c/16/1a/4c161a08c68af82397b6dc075265f9fe--love-love-love-coupons.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8f/c9/e8/8fc9e8c641dcaaeec69e276e4e87e2db--pure-romance-products-firming-cream.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.