I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/34/83/06/3483068ca25fa8f9a41abecab6c5da2a--luggage-store-carry-on.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products. https://i.pinimg.com/345x/4c/1b/7f/4c1b7f0e3dc9b9a4de53dbfcb4b3f621.jpg
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help.
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/6b/23/b46b23984f915d6d55624f99ced0836c.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat!
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/cb/3f/c4cb3fc50283ebd88668133d434d71a5.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/d1/b5/3cd1b517c16cff06dd9222679d0f8884.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10.
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables.
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9b/72/a1/9b72a10f615c01dc8d2218c9316cb5a5--bethany-christian-services-initials-inc.jpg
I just absolutely love this company and the products so much variety of choices they carry. The great opportunity that they give women to going to business for themselves. I am not a consultant or representative, but I met a wonderful couple of ladies at a friends house and purchased two items. The quality is immeasurable and I love that they even monogram. I've been anxious to get my items, but it seems to take a few weeks. I will say they don't charge your credit card until the items have been shipped. And I love my free gift, I received when I placed an order over $30. I found the price is very reasonable and will be using my tote and cute little backpack/purse for years to come! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/4b/06/734b06feb77e1a850fe0618016f0d438.jpg
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/80/c0/df/80c0df67efb6eca60c6af0c2b277eb43.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/da/f6/2adaf695999809ff600284e5c8e674ae.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/24/41/f9/2441f9f0fd8a8a4eed34945ed5c95995--christening-dessert-table-christening-decorations.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts LLC, and Thirty-One Gifts Canada, Inc., is a privately owned, direct-selling company specializing in personalized bags and accessories. The company was founded by Cindy Monroe in 2003 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio. They are one of the largest woman-owned businesses in central Ohio. In November 2018, the company announced they would be moving the distribution center from Columbus, Ohio to Flower Mound, Texas. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/91/3e/51/913e515e55ba36d877893fb4fed292ec--consultant-cruises.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e4/28/5e/e4285efe1af4260c9bd2a9da64423ad9.jpg
This 5-compartment, zippered wallet is absolutely perfect for the cash envelope system even though it’s commonly used to store and organize coupons. The Save Your Way Clutch by Thirty One currently comes in three different designs and only cost $30 at the time of this article! The wallet also perfectly fits the Save Your Way inserts which are which are absolutely perfect as cash envelopes since they also have a spending log on the back (with space for the date, description, cost, and balance for each purchase you buy) – I’m in love!
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/cf/3d/63cf3d13622355fb61ced204ef3075e7.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.